Fancycen™ Cake Making - The fast, easy and fun way to make perfect cakes every time!
Do you want the perfect breakfast but save time? Fancycen™ Cake Making is what you need in your kitchen!
The Fancycen™ Cake Making flips multiple pancakes at the same time and without the mess. Just place in preheated pan add batter and let them brown then simply lift and flip. Also great for eggs, omelets, hash browns and so much more!
Made of food-borne silicone, fadeless, eco-friendly, nontoxic. No unpleasant odor was noticeable. It works wonderfully for eggs, and pancakes. The shapes are medium-strength and relatively flexible. A wide range of temperature from -104 to 446℉ (-40 +220℃).
Save your precious time with our silicone form because you can prepare up to 7 pancakes at the same time with this extravagant kitchen tool, thus optimally utilizing the entire surface of the pan.
When you cook, the food is easy to fall off. So this new design of small air holes around to easily flip and two extended ears to help you to take food.
Easy to use & wash
New design of small air holes around to easy flip and 2 extended ears to take food avoid burning, flexible silicone.
After use, the silicone mold can be easily cleaned with hot water or placed in the dishwasher. In the wardrobe she takes very little space, because you can stack.
Fancycen™ Cake Making have multiple shapes design. There are heart, star, perfect for egg, muffins, mini pancakes, small omelets, poached eggs, burgers & more. DIY fantastic healthy shaped foods for your kids and family.
- Color: Red.
- Weight: 150g
- Material: Food-grade silicone.
- Size: 9in x 16in
- Do not touch a naked flame directly.
- Do not wash it with sharp or metal tools.
- Clean it up after use in order to avoid damage.
- Make sure the pan is not overheated, cook in low fire.
- Make sure the flat bottom ring is flat on the pan, so there will be no leakage.
- 1 x Fancycen™ Cake Making
How to make perfect breakfast pancakes?
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp of butter, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together, and add them to the dry mixture. Whisk gently until fully combined. Wait 15 minutes and let your griddle preheat.
- Now that you have your pancake batter ready, you will want to use the temperature tests above to ensure your griddle is properly preheated.
- Grease the griddle with 1-2 tablespoons of butter or oil.
Just place the Halaxi™ Flip Cooker into a preheated pan, add the batter and let it brown. To remove, simply lift and flip. The secret is the non-stick, silicone ring. The side holds the batter to the perfect shape for even- cooking, while the flat, bottom ring supports everything. Features stove top safe, silicone and easy flip grips to keep hands away from the heat.
- Watch the pancakes. It is hard to give an exact length of time for how long to cook pancakes, but once the top has several bubbles and the slides look slightly browned, flip them over. Cook for another 2 minutes, and take off of the heat.
- Serve and enjoy!